Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it. -Henry Ford
Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. — Rikki Rogers.
Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them. - Bruce Lee
“Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.”
Give someone a fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach someone to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. -Lao Tzu
If it’s good, it’s wonderful;
If it’s bad, it’s experience.
The usefulness of the cup, is its emptiness. -Bruce Lee
LOVE is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
Thoughts lead on to purposes;
purposes go forth in action;
actions form habits;
habits decide character;
and character fixes our destiny.”
In life, you will encounter 2 kinds of people: those who inspire you and those who bring you down. However, in the end, you will thank both of them
Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them — a desire, a dream, a vision. -Muhammad Ali
The Dalai Lama’s 18 Rules For Living~
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson
3. Follow the three Rs: 1. Respect for self 2. Respect for others 3. Responsibility for all your actions.4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
I like #9 and # 16 the most.
What about you? Let me know by leaving your comment below =)
When the power of love overcome the love of power,
the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.
To Lead People, Walk Behind Them – Lao Tzu
Life and maze, there are so many similarities between these two things.
In both life and a maze game, we face confusion when we do not know which path to choose, we face dead end when we chose the wrong path, we lost after picking up several wrong paths which lead us nowhere.
These are the similarities between life and maze. This can be a good thing or a bad thing, and of course, it depends on how you look at it.
I would say it is a good thing to have a life like a maze because to be able to explore the unknown always excite me.
There are times when you will feel so confused, so lost until you are unable to identify the exact path which will lead you to the final destination…
“I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.”
“You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”