Darren Hardy Live Rich Quotes
The Goal is not to get rich. The goal is to live rich.
Lao Zi Be Yourself Quotes
When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.
Ron White Lemon Quotes
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
Jimmy Dean Change Quotes
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Nicholas Sparks Life Quote
Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.
Choices of Life Quotes
I choose to live by choice not by chance,
to be motivated not manipulated,
to be useful not used,
to make change not excuses,
to excel not compete.
I choose self-esteem not self pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not to listen to the random opinions of others…
Marilyn Monroe Relationship Quotes
It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.
Mother Teresa Smile Quote
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
Tony A Gaskin Jr Character Quotes
Money doesn’t make a man. Muscles don’t make a man. Tattoos don’t make a man. Character is what makes a man! Let a man’s character be his currency; that will tell you what he’s really worth!
Dalai Lama Meaningful Quotes
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.
Jim Rohn Change Quotes
If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.
Mahatma Gandhi Health Quotes
It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
Martin Luther King Jr Hope Quote
We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
Anais Nin Love Quotes
Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds.
it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Zig Ziglar Famous Quotes
When you do the right things in the right way, you have nothing to lose because you have nothing to fear.
Linda Poindexter – Fathers Quotes
When my father didn’t have my hand . . . he had my back.
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” Jim Valvano
- “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’ ” Michael Jordan
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” William Shakespeare
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” Clarence B. Kelland
- “Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.” Bill Cosby
- “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” Theodore Hesburgh
- “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” Reed Markham
- “When my father didn’t have my hand . . . he had my back.” Linda Poindexter
- “There are three stages of a man’s life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus.” Author Unknown
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” Sigmund Freud
Cassandra Clare – Choices in Life Quotes
In the end that was the choice you made, and it doesn’t matter how hard it was to make it. It matters that you did.
Babe Ruth – Baseball Sport Quotes
Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
Pele – World Cup Quotes
The World Cup is a very important way to measure the good players, and the great ones. It is a test of a great player.