Marian Wright Edelman Considerate of Other People Quotes
Being considerate of others will take your children further in life than any college degree.
Steve Maraboli Motivational Quotes
Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
Daniel Goleman Emotion Quotes
If your emotional abilities aren’t in hand, if you don’t have self-awareness, if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can’t have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far.
Will Smith Motivational Quotes
Stop letting people who do so little for you control your mind, feelings and emotions.
Lou Holtz Life Advice Quotes
Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
Bruce Lee Be Yourself Quotes
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Bob Marley Life Quotes
Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
Michael Jordan Attitude Quotes
My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
Nicholas Sparks Life Quote
Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.
Choices of Life Quotes
I choose to live by choice not by chance,
to be motivated not manipulated,
to be useful not used,
to make change not excuses,
to excel not compete.
I choose self-esteem not self pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not to listen to the random opinions of others…
Tony A Gaskin Jr Character Quotes
Money doesn’t make a man. Muscles don’t make a man. Tattoos don’t make a man. Character is what makes a man! Let a man’s character be his currency; that will tell you what he’s really worth!
Cassandra Clare – Choices in Life Quotes
In the end that was the choice you made, and it doesn’t matter how hard it was to make it. It matters that you did.
Babe Ruth – Baseball Sport Quotes
Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
Mary Manin Morrissey – Moving On With Life Quotes
Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?
Ruth E. Renkl – Happiness Life Quotes
You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.
Oprah Winfrey – Moving On Quotes
The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.
Napoleon Bonaparte Direct Quotes
Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.
Top 31 Maya Angelou Most Famous Quotes to Live By
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. | Maya Angelou Feel Quotes
- It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
- My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. | Maya Angelou Success Quotes
- You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.
- Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between.
- I don’t trust people who don’t love themselves and tell me, ‘I love you.’ … There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
- I do not trust people who don’t love themselves and yet tell me, ‘I love you.’ There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt. | Maya Angelou Trust Quotes
- Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain. | Maya Angelou Change Quotes
- Anything that works against you can also work for you once you understand the Principle of Reverse.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
- All great achievements require time. | Maya Angelou Time Quotes
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.
- I’ve learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
- Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style
- While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation.
- History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
- Life is going to give you just what you put in it. Put your whole heart in everything you do, and pray, then you can wait.
- At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice.
- If you’re for the right thing, you do it without thinking.
- We can learn to see each other and see ourselves in each other and recognize that human beings are more alike than we are unalike.
- When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
- Without willing it, I had gone from being ignorant of being ignorant to being aware of being aware. And the worst part of my awareness was that I didn’t know what I was aware of. I knew I knew very little, but I was certain that the things I had yet to learn wouldn’t be taught to me at George Washington High School.
- If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- The desire to reach the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise and most possible.
Mark Twain Age Quotes
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
Anne Frank Happy Quotes
Whoever is happy will make others happy too.