Charlotte Bronte Sharing Quotes
Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.
Mark Twain Joy Quotes
To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.
Mahatma Gandhi Happiness Quotes
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Ruth E. Renkl – Happiness Life Quotes
You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.
Anne Frank Happy Quotes
Whoever is happy will make others happy too.
Mother Teresa Smile Quotes
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
Ralph Waldo Emerson Purpose of Life Quotes
The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference…
Three Things to be Truly Happy
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
Be Happy Life Quotes
Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.
Albert Schweitzer Happiness and Success Quotes
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you’ll be a success.
Dalai Lama Happiness Quotes
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
Dale Carnegie Success Quotes
People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
Chad Sugg Life Quote
If you’re reading this…
Congratulations, you’re alive.
If that’s not something to smile about,
then I don’t know what is.
Lao Tzu Contentment Quotes
Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
1. Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances & never have regrets, because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
2. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
3. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
I don’t want to make money, I just want to be wonderful.
Respect is one of life’s greatest treasures. I mean, what does it all add up to if you don’t have that?
When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I’m already better than them.
Paul Walker People Quotes
You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae.
Contentment Quotes – Dale Carnegie
It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.
Quotes about Being Happy – Woody Allen
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don’t have.
1) Wake up 30 minutes earlier each day. Enjoy the fresh air & avoid the mad rush.
2) After you open your eyes, tell yourself today is going to be another wonderful day.
3) Sit on the bed and feel the ground. Then, think about your future/ long term goal. Tell yourself that today you are going to be one step closer to your dream.