Perfect Love Quotes
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Angry vs Love Quotes
no matter how angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.
Best Gift for Her Quotes
The best gift a man can give to his woman is his time, his attention, and his love.
Love Advice Quotes
Don’t believe those who tell you they love you, believe those who show you they do.
Learn to Give Quotes
I learned to give not because I have many, but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing.
True Relationship Quotes
A true relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, loves you and encourages your future.
Nicholas Sparks Precious Love Quotes
Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.
Tom Bodett Happiness Quotes
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
Marian Wright Edelman Considerate of Other People Quotes
Being considerate of others will take your children further in life than any college degree.
Carl Gustav Jung Love Quotes
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Martin Luther King Jr Love Quotes
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
Malala Yousafzai Peace Quotes
If you want to end war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.
Mother Teresa Giving Quotes
It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
love doesn’t demand to be loved back, but it doesn’t mean it exists to be taken for granted.
Marilyn Monroe Relationship Quotes
It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.
Anais Nin Love Quotes
Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds.
it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Linda Poindexter – Fathers Quotes
When my father didn’t have my hand . . . he had my back.
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” Jim Valvano
- “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’ ” Michael Jordan
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” William Shakespeare
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” Clarence B. Kelland
- “Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.” Bill Cosby
- “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” Theodore Hesburgh
- “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” Reed Markham
- “When my father didn’t have my hand . . . he had my back.” Linda Poindexter
- “There are three stages of a man’s life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus.” Author Unknown
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” Sigmund Freud
William Shakespeare Love Quotes
Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.
Top 31 Maya Angelou Most Famous Quotes to Live By
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. | Maya Angelou Feel Quotes
- It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
- My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. | Maya Angelou Success Quotes
- You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.
- Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between.
- I don’t trust people who don’t love themselves and tell me, ‘I love you.’ … There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
- I do not trust people who don’t love themselves and yet tell me, ‘I love you.’ There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt. | Maya Angelou Trust Quotes
- Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain. | Maya Angelou Change Quotes
- Anything that works against you can also work for you once you understand the Principle of Reverse.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
- All great achievements require time. | Maya Angelou Time Quotes
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.
- I’ve learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
- Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style
- While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation.
- History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
- Life is going to give you just what you put in it. Put your whole heart in everything you do, and pray, then you can wait.
- At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice.
- If you’re for the right thing, you do it without thinking.
- We can learn to see each other and see ourselves in each other and recognize that human beings are more alike than we are unalike.
- When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
- Without willing it, I had gone from being ignorant of being ignorant to being aware of being aware. And the worst part of my awareness was that I didn’t know what I was aware of. I knew I knew very little, but I was certain that the things I had yet to learn wouldn’t be taught to me at George Washington High School.
- If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- The desire to reach the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise and most possible.