Leo tolstoy Change Quotes
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
If you stand for a reason, be prepared to stand alone like a tree, and if you fall on the ground, fall like a seed that grows back to fight again.
Benjamin Franklin Motivational Quotes
If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do things worth writing.
Zig Ziglar Life Quotes
Never blame anyone in your life.
Good people give you happiness.
Bad people give you experience.
Worst people give you a lesson.
& Best people give you memories.
J. K. Rowling Live Without Fail Quotes
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.
Malala Yousafzai Peace Quotes
If you want to end war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.
Buddha Couquer Quotes
A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle.
Mother Teresa Giving Quotes
It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
Lao Zi Present Quotes
If you are depressed, you are living in the past.
If you are anxious, you are living in the future.
If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
Darren Hardy Live Rich Quotes
The Goal is not to get rich. The goal is to live rich.
Choices of Life Quotes
I choose to live by choice not by chance,
to be motivated not manipulated,
to be useful not used,
to make change not excuses,
to excel not compete.
I choose self-esteem not self pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
not to listen to the random opinions of others…
Tony A Gaskin Jr Character Quotes
Money doesn’t make a man. Muscles don’t make a man. Tattoos don’t make a man. Character is what makes a man! Let a man’s character be his currency; that will tell you what he’s really worth!
Dalai Lama Meaningful Quotes
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.
Mahatma Gandhi Health Quotes
It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
Zig Ziglar Famous Quotes
When you do the right things in the right way, you have nothing to lose because you have nothing to fear.
John Green – Teenage Life Quotes
When adults say, “Teenagers think they are invincible” with that sly, stupid smile on their faces, they don’t know how right they are. We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken. We think that we are invincible because we are. We cannot be born, and we cannot die. Like all energy, we can only change shapes and sizes and manifestations. They forget that when they get old. They get scared of losing and failing. But that part of us greater than the sum of our parts cannot begin and cannot end, and so it cannot fail.
Benjamin Greene Quotes About Children
The biggest atrocity of all is to indoctrinate our children into a system that does not value their creative expression, nor encourage their unique abilities.
Alice Morse Earle Present Quotes
The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present.
Top 31 Maya Angelou Most Famous Quotes to Live By
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. | Maya Angelou Feel Quotes
- It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
- My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. | Maya Angelou Success Quotes
- You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.
- Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between.
- I don’t trust people who don’t love themselves and tell me, ‘I love you.’ … There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
- I do not trust people who don’t love themselves and yet tell me, ‘I love you.’ There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt. | Maya Angelou Trust Quotes
- Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain. | Maya Angelou Change Quotes
- Anything that works against you can also work for you once you understand the Principle of Reverse.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
- All great achievements require time. | Maya Angelou Time Quotes
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.
- I’ve learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
- Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style
- While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation.
- History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
- Life is going to give you just what you put in it. Put your whole heart in everything you do, and pray, then you can wait.
- At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice.
- If you’re for the right thing, you do it without thinking.
- We can learn to see each other and see ourselves in each other and recognize that human beings are more alike than we are unalike.
- When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
- Without willing it, I had gone from being ignorant of being ignorant to being aware of being aware. And the worst part of my awareness was that I didn’t know what I was aware of. I knew I knew very little, but I was certain that the things I had yet to learn wouldn’t be taught to me at George Washington High School.
- If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- The desire to reach the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise and most possible.
Zig Ziglar Motivational Quotes
You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.