Overthinking Leads to Negative Thoughts
Thinking and action towards your direction is good, but never think too much and not moving forward. It’ll only leads you to negative thoughts and holding back.
Let Go Quote
Sometimes you have to let things go, so there’s room for better things to come into your life.
Zig Ziglar Future and Past Quotes
How you see your future is much more important than what has happened in the past.
Mother Teresa People Quotes
Some people come in your life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.
Terry Rogers Letting Go Quotes
To let go is not to deny but to accept. To let go is to fear less and love more.
Tony Gaskins Jr Self Quotes
Be willing to go alone! Many who started with you won’t finish with you.
Will Smith Motivational Quotes
Stop letting people who do so little for you control your mind, feelings and emotions.
Nick Vujicic Great Motivational Quotes
“If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?”
Ned Vizzini Moving On Quotes
I’m done with those; regrets are an excuse for people who have failed.
Martin Luther King Jr Hope Quote
We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
Mary Manin Morrissey – Moving On With Life Quotes
Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?
Oprah Winfrey – Moving On Quotes
The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.
Top 31 Maya Angelou Most Famous Quotes to Live By
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. | Maya Angelou Feel Quotes
- It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself, to forgive. Forgive everybody.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
- My mother said I must always be intolerant of ignorance but understanding of illiteracy. That some people, unable to go to school, were more educated and more intelligent than college professors.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. | Maya Angelou Success Quotes
- You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off of you.
- Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between.
- I don’t trust people who don’t love themselves and tell me, ‘I love you.’ … There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
- I do not trust people who don’t love themselves and yet tell me, ‘I love you.’ There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt. | Maya Angelou Trust Quotes
- Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain. | Maya Angelou Change Quotes
- Anything that works against you can also work for you once you understand the Principle of Reverse.
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
- All great achievements require time. | Maya Angelou Time Quotes
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently.
- I’ve learned that making a living is not the same thing as making a life.
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
- Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style
- While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation.
- History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
- Life is going to give you just what you put in it. Put your whole heart in everything you do, and pray, then you can wait.
- At fifteen life had taught me undeniably that surrender, in its place, was as honorable as resistance, especially if one had no choice.
- If you’re for the right thing, you do it without thinking.
- We can learn to see each other and see ourselves in each other and recognize that human beings are more alike than we are unalike.
- When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time.
- I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
- Without willing it, I had gone from being ignorant of being ignorant to being aware of being aware. And the worst part of my awareness was that I didn’t know what I was aware of. I knew I knew very little, but I was certain that the things I had yet to learn wouldn’t be taught to me at George Washington High School.
- If you’re always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- The desire to reach the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise and most possible.
Henry Ford Flight Quotes
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Albert Einstein Opportunities Quotes
“In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”
Confucius Will to Win Quotes
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
Martin Luther King Jr Hope Quotes
Everything that is done in the world is done by hope.
Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier.
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe Trust Yourself Quotes
Just trust yourself, then you will know how to live.
Katinka Hesselink Dont Give Up Quotes
Don’t give up trying to find your way. But do remember that sometimes it takes bending to avoid breaking.