Perfect Love Quotes
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Angry vs Love Quotes
no matter how angry you get, you always end up forgiving the people you love.
Best Gift for Her Quotes
The best gift a man can give to his woman is his time, his attention, and his love.
Staying with someone who doesn’t appreciate you isn’t loyalty, its stupidity.
True Friends Quotes
True friends say good things behind your back, and bad things to your face.
True Relationship Quotes
A true relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, loves you and encourages your future.
Nicholas Sparks Precious Love Quotes
Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.
Marian Wright Edelman Considerate of Other People Quotes
Being considerate of others will take your children further in life than any college degree.
C. S. Lewis Friendship Quotes
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .
Carl Gustav Jung Love Quotes
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Martin Luther King Jr Love Quotes
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
Malala Yousafzai Peace Quotes
If you want to end war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.
Charlotte Bronte Sharing Quotes
Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.
Mark Twain Joy Quotes
To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.
love doesn’t demand to be loved back, but it doesn’t mean it exists to be taken for granted.
Marilyn Monroe Relationship Quotes
It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.
Dalai Lama Meaningful Quotes
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.
Anais Nin Love Quotes
Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds.
it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Linda Poindexter – Fathers Quotes
When my father didn’t have my hand . . . he had my back.
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” Jim Valvano
- “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’ ” Michael Jordan
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” William Shakespeare
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” Clarence B. Kelland
- “Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.” Bill Cosby
- “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” Theodore Hesburgh
- “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” Reed Markham
- “When my father didn’t have my hand . . . he had my back.” Linda Poindexter
- “There are three stages of a man’s life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus.” Author Unknown
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” Sigmund Freud